Look great, feel great!
We offer Botox, Filler and Microneedling with or without PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), Medical Grade Chemical Peels (Jessner, and Vi Peels), and Sclerotherapy.
Our Medical Aesthetic services are provided by a Dermatology trained Nurse Practitioner under the guidance of a Medical Doctor.
MEDICAL AESTHETICS SERVICES
We use the neuromodulator Botox for the treatment of wrinkles, TMJ, hyperhydrosis, and migraine relief. Look 3 to 5 years younger with Botox.
We use Juvederm Vobella XC, for filler. Look 5-10 years younger with Filler.
We’re now offering Microneedling as an Aesthetic service at Fowler Medical Group!
Unfortunately, our body stops producing collagen in our mid to late 20s, and by the time we are 35, half the collagen levels in our skin will be lost. After age 30 our collagen level drops 1% – 2% every year. Microneedling helps reduce this aging effect by stimulating collagen production through controlled injury of the skin. The skin’s self-repair response is turned on by the thousands of ‘micro-channels’ created in the skin that triggers new collagen production and allows for better transdermal delivery of the products applied. This will increase effectiveness of the procedure and heal the skin further.
AKA— Collagen Induction Therapy
- Improved skin texture.
- Reduced wrinkle appearance.
- Increased skin plumpness.
- Diminished the visibility of all types of scars, especially acne.
- Diminished pore size.
- Improved appearance of stretch marks.
- Increased hair follicle production.
- Mild to moderate acne scarring.
- Fine lines and wrinkles (great for around the mouth and crow’s feet).
- Loose, lax skin.
- Skin tone and texture.
- Pore size.
- Stretch marks.
- Superficial Pigmentation.
- Sun Damaged skin.
- Surgical Scars.
- Hyper-Pigmentation (darkening of the skin).
- Hypo-Pigmentation (loss of pigmentation).
- Hair Loss (by stimulating the blood supply to the follicle it can increase hair growth).
Call us today to schedule an appointment with Erika! 254-295-0732!
Skin Rejuvenation with LaseMD
We are excited to announce that we are continuing to expand our Aesthetic services at Fowler Medical Group!
We’ve added Skin Rejuvenation using Lutronic LaseMD Ultra.
We’re able to treat Fine lines and wrinkles, Age Spots, Freckles, Sun Spots, Pigmented Lesions, Melasma, Sun Damage, and Actinic Keratosis (pre- cancerous lesions). By stimulating cellular turnover/regeneration and stimulating collagen and elastin growth we can help you look and feel great about your skin!
- Decreases hyperpigmentation (sun damage, melasma, etc)
- Safe for all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI)
- Evens overall skin tone, texture, and reduces pore size
- Treats active acne and acne scarring
- Stimulates collagen through dermal healing, which minimizes fine lines/wrinkles
Contact us for pricing or to make an appointment!
*Packages are available at a reduced rate!*
Sclerotherapy treats veins that are twisted and enlarged, known as varicose veins. Varicose veins are usually in the legs. Sclerotherapy also treats spider veins, a mild form of varicose veins. Sclerotherapy usually works best on small varicose veins.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.